Spend a day walking or skiing on the sunny snowbanks on the ice of the Raahe archipelago
Tasku Island Cafe
Spend a day walking or skiing on the sunny snowbanks on the ice of the Raahe archipelago. Stopping to enjoy your lunch at the Tasku Island Cafe is like a cherry on top of the perfect early spring day. Tasku island is located about four kilometres from the shores of he beach areas. In March, the island cafe is opens on weekends to serve the people enjoying winter activities on the ice. The cafe opening season lasts about a month depending on the conditions and strength of ice. The Tasku Island Cafe menu includes freshly caught and smoked fish, coffee and other refreshments. You can also bring your own lunch. Cash payment only. Cafe open weather conditions permitting.
- Current opening hours from Facebook
- Round-trip sleigh transport: aik. 30€, lapset 15€ (alle 12v.), perhelippu (2+2) 65€
- Caution: Bring a thin beanie under the helmet
- Departure: Varvi beach / pooki
- Payment methods: Cash and bank card